the YuYu the YuYu

Simply breathtaking

I've been waiting for this, and you did not disappoint. The music was exceptional, and although there was no story, it was still quite good. The graphics continue to be excellent; the only thing that this submission was missing was the humor that littleFoot contained. Nevertheless, this is a great work, and I am looking forward to Waterlollies with bated breath.

No Disc No Disc

Very Well Done

I thought it was very well done, and I respect the amount of time you put into it. The inability to understand what the Domino was saying was funny, but the quality was a little low, hence the lowering of the score. Other than that, I thought it was good, very funny, and I am definitely looking forward to your future submissions.

XFS: Superman Collab XFS: Superman Collab

Great fucking song

I love to see Goldfinger in a Flash. It was pretty interesting to look at too, very well done. Please, make more flash, and lots of them.

X02 responds:

Okay, more flash coming up soon!

SRM and Wuggeh! SRM and Wuggeh!

I thought that was great

"Awwww, have a biscuit." That made me laugh so damn hard. This is a very good flash, but in the future, make the other episodes longer.

Battosai810 responds:

yeah, I didn't notice how short it was until i finished animating it... I hope to make the next one longer.
Thanks for the good feedback!

Lunacy Lunacy

Awesome Style!

This was excellent in my opinion, I really enjoyed your style. One question though...what is that music from?

ghost95 responds:

Thanks for the support. Music is the matrix theme by Crystal Method.

the vegetablegarden 2 the vegetablegarden 2

Not bad, but...

Your first one was WAYYY better. I missed the French Mushroom.

Biography: Master Chief Biography: Master Chief

The only Halo parody worth watching

This was priceless, and the Final Fantasy bit was so expertly done and hilarious, you truly deserve some sort of medal. Please, for the love of God, make more flashes, and lots of them.

SMB3 Outtakes SMB3 Outtakes

I found it awesome

The way that you perpetuated the blue block constantly falling on Mario was repetive enough to be hilarious. Great job. 10.

the Kitchen the Kitchen

I liked it

I'll be honest, when I saw that is was your first submission my mouse was poised over the "0" button. But the drawings were very well done, the style (no faces, simple yet well done drawings and colors) was unique and likable, and the end made me smile. Well done, and I look forward to your future submissions.

Max-Vador responds:

thanks a lot, i'm glad you gave the time of day. i change my style oftern, even inbetween movies, and the faceless thing is just a new style

Flaws of Law Flaws of Law

I found it hilarious for some reason

And thus voted 5. Congratulations, you got me on a nice day.