The Next Morning The Next Morning

The style was exceptional

I really enjoyed the blending style of photographs and flash "pencil sketching." The animation flowed nicely, the story was engaging, and the interactivity made it easier to watch through. I would only ask you to pick a less, well, cheesy song for the theme. Very well done.

Murloc RPG Murloc RPG

Newgrounds, Your Messiah Has Come

This is singlehandedly the most amaaingly scripted, beautifully animated, attention grabbing flash on the entire internat, let alone Newgrounds.

Circl-EZ Circl-EZ

It was alright

Very boring, but at least it looked good.

Indiana Jones:Ipod Quest Indiana Jones:Ipod Quest

Oh my. Give me 5 seconds of life back.

Please, kids, stop referencing Bedn in your flashes. It's just annoying. As far as your actual game, it could be won in...6 clicks. It was too short, there was nothing cool about it except the opening screen. Never again will I view your flash submissions.

Factory of Fear Factory of Fear

Loved it, make more

At first I was disappointed because the play button didn't work properly, but all you have to do is right click and press play to go on. I loved the addition of voices in this one, and the sound definitely made it scarier than your first, Ghost Story (which I also loved). I can't wait for you to make another one.

Ghost Story Ghost Story

Fuckin' Sweet

This was a great game; you say it was your first? Then I really look forward to your future submissions!

Button Clicker Button Clicker

Slick, Simple, Fun

I liked it. The graphics were excellent and I found it pretty funny how you were talking to the player in the first stages of the game. Well done.

IWantSomeCookies responds:

Haha thankyou man, thanks for the phat review too. :)

Stick Fighter (arcade) Stick Fighter (arcade)

A Well Made Fighter

The graphics didn't detract from the gameplay because it was clear you were going for simplicity and interactivity. I don't know what problems the other guy had, I could block and shoot fireballs just fine. That one song was a little irritating after a while, but that's only after a while. I like it, I think that if you make a sequel or an update some more combos (maybe you could unlock them through progression) would be great. Good quick game.

Leviathan RPG Leviathan RPG

Doesn't Even Work

Work on your script skills

LeviathanClock responds:

You obviosly need flash 8.

Tectonic (Beta Version) Tectonic (Beta Version)

Freakin' Cool

Great game, a good development on the concept, I look forward to the updated version.

AlfredoDoggy responds: