the YuYu the YuYu

Simply breathtaking

I've been waiting for this, and you did not disappoint. The music was exceptional, and although there was no story, it was still quite good. The graphics continue to be excellent; the only thing that this submission was missing was the humor that littleFoot contained. Nevertheless, this is a great work, and I am looking forward to Waterlollies with bated breath.

No Disc No Disc

Very Well Done

I thought it was very well done, and I respect the amount of time you put into it. The inability to understand what the Domino was saying was funny, but the quality was a little low, hence the lowering of the score. Other than that, I thought it was good, very funny, and I am definitely looking forward to your future submissions.

XFS: Superman Collab XFS: Superman Collab

Great fucking song

I love to see Goldfinger in a Flash. It was pretty interesting to look at too, very well done. Please, make more flash, and lots of them.

X02 responds:

Okay, more flash coming up soon!

The Next Morning The Next Morning

The style was exceptional

I really enjoyed the blending style of photographs and flash "pencil sketching." The animation flowed nicely, the story was engaging, and the interactivity made it easier to watch through. I would only ask you to pick a less, well, cheesy song for the theme. Very well done.

Murloc RPG Murloc RPG

Newgrounds, Your Messiah Has Come

This is singlehandedly the most amaaingly scripted, beautifully animated, attention grabbing flash on the entire internat, let alone Newgrounds.

Circl-EZ Circl-EZ

It was alright

Very boring, but at least it looked good.